1. Name: EHINDERO Olusola Joseph
2. Date of Birth: 7th September, 1945
3. Place of Birth: Jos, Plateau State
4. Nationality: Nigerian
5. Permanent Address Road 22, House 10. OAU Senior Staff Quarters, Ile-Ife
6. Current Postal Address Department of Special Education and Curriculum Studies
7. Name and Address of Next of Kin Mr. Olufemi Ehindero, c/o Prof O. J. Ehindero Road 22, House 10. OAU Senior Staff Quarters, Ile-Ife
8. Phone Number(s): +2348038112501, +2348057321860
9. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Present Position: Professor
EHINDERO Olusola JosephProfessor
1. Name: EHINDERO Olusola Joseph
(i). Ph.D. Science Education, Oregon State University, Corvallis, USA ,1976
(ii). M.Sc. Science Education , Oregon State University, Corvallis, USA ,1974
(iii). B.Ed. Zoology , University of Ibadan, 1972
(iv). NCE Chemistry Biology, Olunloyo College of Education, 1967
1. Ehindero, O.J. (1986) Curriculum Foundation and Development for Nigeria Students. Concept
Publication Ltd., Lagos (323 pp.) Thirteen Chapters; (ISBN 9782309028). (Nigeria).
2. Ehindero, O.J. (1990): The Challenges of Quality Education in Nigeria. In Simi Afonja (ed). The Quality of Life in Nigeria: Appraisal and New Direction of Social Policy, O.A.U. Press.
3. Ehindero, O.J. (1994): The School and Curriculum Evaluation in Nigeria. Text Flow Publishers, (Nigeria).
4. Ehindero, O.J. (2006) Education Environment and Sustainable development Literamed Publications, Lagos.
5. Ehindero, O.J.; Arubayi, J., Ojerinde, O.O., and Aladejana, P.O., (2002-2004) Primary School Integrated Science Books. (Six Science Books and Teachers Guide for use in the Universal Basic Education Programme Nation-Wide. The Books were Commissioned and Published by Literamed Publications Ltd., Lagos.
6. Ehindero, O.J. and Aladejana, P.O. (2003): Readings in Early Childhood Education and Universal Basic Education. Literamed Publications Ltd. Ghana.
(b) Edited Books
7. Ehindero, O.J. and Aladejana, P.O. (ed.) (2004): Introduction to the Teaching Profession. Institute of Education, OAU. Production, Ile-Ife.
8. Ehindero, O.J. and Aladejana, P.O. (ed.) (2005): Principles and Practice of Education. Institute of Education, OAU. Production. Ile-Ife
9. Ehindero, O. J., Ojerinde, O.O. and Ajibade, Y.A.(2010). Curriculum and the Teaching Process. Damas Educational Services Limited, Ghana
(c ) Contribution to Books
10. Ehindero, O.J. (2010). Curriculum, Teaching and Instruction. In O.J. Ehindero, O.O. Ojerinde and Y.A. Ajibade. Currriculum and the Teaching Process, Damas Educational Services, Ghana
11. Ehindero, O.J. (1975). Piaget and the Science Curriculum Improvement Studies SCIENWSLETTER Vol.1
12. Ehindero, O.J. (1977). Regression Effects or Momentary Instability of the Equilibrium States: Piagetian Theory Clarified Science Education 61 (2) 269-270.
13. Ehindero, O.J. (1978). Actualizing Teaching Intentions By Concrete And Formal Operational Prospective Elementary School Teachers in Nigeria. ERIC Clearing House for Science Mathematics and Environmental Education. The OHIO State University Press, pp.12-23.
14. Ehindero, O.J. (1979). Formal Operational Precocity and Achievement in Biology among Some Nigeria High School Students. Science Education 63 (2) pp. 231-236.
15. Ehindero, O.J. (1980). The Influence of Two Languages of Instruction on Students’ Levels of Cognitive Development and Achievement in Science. Journal of Research in Science Teaching vol. 17 (4) pp. 293-288.
16. Ehindero, O.J. (1980). Relationship Between Actualizing Concrete and Formal Science Teaching Intentions and the Levels of Cognitive Development Among Some Prospective Teachers in Nigeria, Science Education 64 (2) 185-193.
17. Ehindero, O.J. with Adejumo, J.O. (1980) Facilitating Learning of Science Oriented Textual Materials in a Developing Country: A Study in the use of Organizers. Science Education, 64 (3): 397-403.
18. Ehindero, O.J. (1981). The Predictive Efficiency of Paigetian Tasks in an Introductory College Biology Course. Studies in Education 7. pp. 11-114
19. Ehindero, O.J. (1982). A Development Analysis of Certain Piagetian. Concepts Among Some Nigeria Children Journal of Research in Science Teaching 19(6) 451-457.
20. Ehindero, O.J. (1982). The Effects of Eco-Cultural Factors on Operational Though among some Nigeria Adolescents. Journal of Research in Science Teaching 19(6) 451-457.
21. Ehindero, O.J. (1982). Correlates of Sex Difference in Logical Reasoning. Journal of Research In Science Teaching 19(7) 553-558.
22. Ehindero, O.J. (1984). The Acquisition and Transfer of Transitive Inference by some Nigerian Children Ages 4 to 7 years old. Science Education 68(4) 427-440.
23. Ehindero, O.J. (1984). The Interaction of Formal Operational Reasoning Schemes with Discovery Learning Strategy in a Chemistry Unit. Journal of Science Teachers Association of Nigeria. 22, 2, pp. 59-64.
24. Ehindero, O.J. (1985). Correlates of Physics Achievement. The Role of Gender and Non-Induced Students’ Expectation. The Journal of Experimental Education. Vol.54, 4, pp. 189-192.
25. Ehindero, O.J. (1985). Principles of Curriculum Planning Relevant to a Common Core Curriculum in Pharmacy Education. The Nigeria Journal of Pharmacy 16(2) 9-16.
26. Ehindero, O.J. (1985). Formal Thought Processes Among Secondary School Students and Pre-Service Teachers. Education Perspective 1, 33-34
27. Ehindero, O.J. (1985). Differential Cognitive Response to Adjust Study Questions in the Learning of Chemistry Textual Materials. European Journal of Science Education 7(4): 423-429.
28. Ehindero, O.J. (1987). Formal though and Mastery Methods as Factors in Physics Achievement among some Nigeria Student’s Journal of Educational Psychology 2(1), 1-5 (Nigeria).
29. Ehindero, O.J. (1987). An Analysis of Three Methods of Instruction on the Biology Achievement of Intellectually Preconscious Adolescents. College Review 3(1 and 2), 1-5
30. Ehindero, O.J. (1987). Conceptual Understanding of Secondary School Students Involved in the Study of a Chemistry Unity. Chemistry Education Vol.4, 1, 27-32.
31. Ehindero, O.J. (1989). Academic Engaged time as a Factor in Student’s Task Specific Cognitive Achievement. Ife Journal of theory and Research in Education Vol.1 No. 2, pp. 85-92 (Nigeria).
32. Ehindero, O.J. (1990). A Discriminant Functional Analysis of Student Study Strategies, Reasoning Ability and Achievement across Major Teacher Undergraduate Curricula. Research in Education. 44, 1-12.
33. Aladejana, F.O., Ehindero, O.J. (1995): Students Conception of Genetic Phenomena, Ife Journal of Theory and Research in Education. 4 (1 and 2), 39-44.
34. Ehindero, O.J.(1998) Restructuring Nigeria’s Educational System. Quarterly Review of Politics, Economics and Society. 1 (3) 42-53.
35. Ehindero, O.J.(2001) Curriculum Development .A Critical Factor in the Rehabilitation of Children with Special Needs. International Conference on Special Needs Children. Abuja Nigeria.
36. Oyedele, V.I. and Ehindero, O.J. (2001). Impact of Learning Strategy on Students’ Achievements: A Case Study of Concept Mapping. Ife Journal of Educational Studies 9 (1). 18-22.
37. Ehindero, O.J. (2004). What our Students say about how we teach. Ife Journal of Educational Studies.7 (1), 1-10.
38. Ehindero, O.J. (2004). Accountability and Quality Assurance in Nigeria Education. In Assuring Quality in School: Practices and Strategies. Institute of Education, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye pp. 227-231.
Technical and Commissioned Reports
39. Ehindero, O.J. (2006). Appraising the Secondary School Curriculum in National Book policy HIV/AIDS and Sustainable Development. Nigeria Liternational Book Fair. Pp.59-69.
40. Ehindero, O.J. (2007). Functional Education in Nigeria the way Forward. In Capacity Building in the African Publishing Industry and Educational Development in Nigeria. Nigeria International Book Fair. pp. 151-164.
41. Ehindero, O.J. (2007). Space Science Education and the Challenge of Curriculum and Instruction in Secondary Schools. Proceedings of the National Workshop in Space Science Curriculum Development for Schools. Centre for Space Science and Technology Education, OAU. Ile-Ife.
42 (Evaluation of the National Certificate in Education by Distance Learning (NCE/DLS) of the National Teachers Institute (NTI) Kaduna 2002. Commisioned by NTI.
43 Anti-Child Trafficking Network in Nigeria: Situation Analysis in Eleven Endemic Southern States of Nigeria. UNICEF/NAPTIP (2004). Commisioned by UNICEF/NAPTIP.
44 The Context and Dynamics of Trafficking in Persons. A National Perspective NAPTIP Abuja (2005). Commisioned by NAPTIP. 45 Action Programme on Child Labour (ILO/PATWA/WOTCLEF) (Project RAF/02/50P/USA). Awareness Raising and Withdrawal Study in Ondo States (2005. Commisioned by ILO.
46. Baseline Study on Forced Labour and Trafficking in Persons in Cross Rivers, Kano, Kwara and Lagos States. ILO/IPE (2005). Commisioned by ILO.
47. Nigeria Country Report: Responses to Child Trafficking in Nigeria (Unicef) 2003-2005). Commisioned by UNICEF
48. Strategic Intervention Responses to Cross Border Multinational Trafficking In Nigeria (Unicef) 2007.
1. Ehindero, O.J. Recontextualising Polytechnic Education for Sustainable National Development. Convocation Lecture, Osun State Polytechnic, Ire No.15, 2000.
2. Ehindero, O.J. The Role of Education in the Democratization Process: A Nigerian Example. Convocation Lecture, Ondo State College of Education, Ikere Ekiti, December 19th 1997.
3. Ehindero, O.J. Teacher Education and the Challenge of an Emerging Ecological Society. Convocation Lecture, Osun State College of Education, Ilesha, December 3rd, 1997.
4. Ehindero, O.J. Egalitarianism as a Philosophy of Nigeria Education. Curriculum Improvement Society Vol.1, No. 1, 1987.
5. Ehindero, O.J. Perspectives and Challenges of Distance Learning Systems: The DTI/DLS Innovation in Nigeria. Education First Graduation Lecture, NCE, Osun Chapter, April 18, 1996.
6. Ehindero, O.J. The Role of Science and Technology in National Rebirth and Poverty Alleviation. A Lead Paper Presented at the National Conference of the Social Studies Association of Nigeria (SOSAN) April 26-28, 2000, Ile-Ife.
7. Ehindero, O.J. Educational National Reconciliation and Development. Key-note Address, 6th National Conferee Theorists. Oct. 2-6, 2000. Ado-Ekiti. Key-note Address, 611 National Conference of the Association of Curriculum.
8. Ehindero, O.J. Curriculum Planning and Instructional Objectives Invited Paper at the Train the Trainers’ Workshop for Medical and Dental practitioners of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, 5th June 2001, Gate Way Hotel, Otta, Ogun State.
9. Ehindero, O.J. Research for Excellence in Science Teaching and Learning. Key note Address Delivered at the 2nd Annual National Conference of the nigeria Association for Science Education Research (NASER) at faculty of education Auditorium, University of Lagos 1st -2nd August, 2001.
10. Ehindero, O.J. (2002) Education Quality: Wither Nigeria? Paper Delivered During the First School of Education National Conference on Contemporary Educational Issues College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti. 27/8/2002.
11. Ehindero, O.J. Rhetorics of Free Education (Daily Times) Oct. 11, 1984, pg.3.
12. Ehindero, O.J. Open University will be Successful. The Punch. Tuesday, Jan 1, 2002 Pg.41.
13. Ehindero, O.J. (2003). Curriculum Planning and the Challenges of Primary School Education in the 21st Century. Paper Delivered at the State Conference of Primary School Head Teachers of Nigeria, Osogbo.
14. Ehindero, O.J. (2003). The Challenges of Primary School Administration in the 21st Century. Guests Lecturer at the National Conference of Primary School Head Teachers, Gwagwalada, Abuja.
15 Ehindero, O.J. (2003). Development of Post-Graduate and Advanced Diploma Programmes in the following Disciplines:
(i) Early Childhood Education
(ii) Guidance and Counselling
(iii) Distance Education
(iv) Supervision and Administration (NTI Kaduna).
16 Ehindero, O.J. (2003). Impact of HIV/AIDS on Education: The Role of the Teacher. Paper Presented on a Two-Day Sensitization Workshop for Secondary School Teachers. Abuja. See Thisday July 26, 2003 p. 17. HIV/AIDS: AD Word for Teachers.
17 Ehindero, O.J. (2003). Primary School Administration in the 21sl Century. Paper Presented to the National Conference of Head Teachers of Primary School of Nigeria, Gwagwalada, Abuja.
Development and implementation of a biotechnology curriculum and instructional modules for Basic Education in Nigeria – commissioned by the National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA), Abuja, Nigeria (2011-2014).
Development and implementation of a harmonized curriculum for Integrating Almajiri Quaranic Education into the Universal Basic Education Scheme – Universal Basic Education Commission, 2011-2015, Abuja, Nigeria.
A Handbook of Scientific and Technological Literacy for Law-makers and Administrators in the Federal Republic of Nigeria in collaboration with National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM), OAU, Ile-Ife.