1. Name: ADEDIRAN, Victoria Oluwatoyin
2. Place and Date of Birth: Iju (29/07/54)
3. Home Address: Road 13A,H2,Senior Staff Quarters, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
4. Nationality: Nigerian.
5. Marital Status: Married.
6. Number and Ages of Children: 28, 26, 24, 22,&14.
7. Name of Spouse: Prof. Adediran Abiodun Adebayo
8. Name and Address of Next of Kin: Prof. Adediran Abiodun Adebayo History Department, Faculty of Art, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
9. Date of Assumption of Duty: 2nd January, 2009.
10 Status of First Appointment: Assistant Lecturer.
11 Present Position: Assistant Lecturer.
ADEDIRAN, Victoria OluwatoyinAssistant Lecturer
1. Name: ADEDIRAN, Victoria Oluwatoyin
1. Higher Educational Institutions Attended with Dates:
(a) Osun State College of Education, Ilesa, Nigeria. 1989-1992
(b) Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife, Nigeria. 1993- 1998
(c) Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife, Nigeria. 2002-2007
(d) Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife, Nigeria. 2009-2011
2. Academic and Professional Qualifications:
(a) Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) English/Yoruba. Sept. 1992
(b) Bachelor of Education (English) 2nd Class Honours (Lower Division) Dec. 1998
(c) Master of Arts in Education (Adult Education). Nov. 2007
(d) M Ed (Early Childhood Education). March 2011
a) ADEDIRAN, V.O. (2010) A Perception of Child Abuse among Lower Primary School Pupils in Selected Local Government in Osun State Nigeria. M.ED Long Easy Early Childhood Education, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
b) ADEDIRAN, V.O. (2007) The Impact of community Education Programmes on rural women participation in self-help Development project in Osun-State M.A. (Ed) Thesis, Submitted to the Department of Continuing Education, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
c) ADEDIRAN, V.O. (1998) The effect of broken homes on the academics performance of secondary schools in English Language. Unpublished B.A (Ed) Long Essay submitted to the Department of Continuing Education, Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
2. Books and Monographs:
1) Aregbesola T.O. and Adediran V.O. (2009) Organogramme of the School System, in O.J Ehindero, F.O. Aladejana and P.O Jegede Principle and Practice of Education, Ile-Ife: Obafemi Awolowo University Press Ltd.
2) Adeyemi B.A and Adediran V.O.(2009) Principle and Practice of Education, Issues and Trends in Nigerian Educational System in O.J Ehindero, F.O. Aladejana and P.O. Jegede Ile-Ife: Obafemi Awolowo University Press Ltd.
3) Adediran V.O. (2009) Community Education Programme as a precursor for effective learning. International Journal of contemporary issues in Education. 97-101.
3. (a) Published Articles:
1. Adediran V.O. (2009) Community Education Programme as a precursor for effective learning. International Journal of contemporary issues in Education. 97-101.
2. Adediran V.O. and Aderounmu K.A. (2010), Challenges facing the Educational System in Nigeria. A book of reading in honour of Prof. Adelabu and Prof. Ejieh in Department of Education, Administration and Planning.
3. Adediran V. O. (2010), Community Education programmes as a precursor to societal change: women participation in Self-Help Community Development projects as a case study. International Journal of Contemporary Issues in Education (Special Edition, Vol. 2)
4. Adediran V.O. and Aderounmu K.A. (2010): Children/Adolescent into sport A Pan- African Journal series Accra, Ghana
(b) Published refereed Conference Proceedings: Nil.
4. MANUSCRIPT ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
i. Adediran V.O. Family Value and communal moral Education among the Yoruba Women for southwest Nigeria. International Conference and endowment (in memory of Prof. (Emeritus) Isaac Adeagbo Akinjogbin) 11th – 14th March 2010.
ii. Adediran V.O. Transforming Primary School for Sustainable Development, International Conference on Transforming Education, held between 10th and 13th of June, at the Institute of Education, Obafemi Awolowo University. Ile Ife, Nigeria.
a) I have advanced frontier by examining the impact of community Education programmes on rural women Participation through self help development project. I have equally examined variables such as broken home, family background as indices affecting students performances in English language.