1. NAME: AJADI, Olugbenga Timothy (Ph.D)
2. CURRENT POST Lecturer II
3. DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH: 5th February 1972 – Ile –Ife, Osun State
4. NATIONALITY: Nigerian
5. STATE OF ORIGIN: Oyo
6. SENATORIAL DISTRICT: Oyo North
7. LOCAL GOVERNMENTAREA: Ogbomoso South Local Government Area.
8. PERMANENT HOME ADDRESS: Plot 20, Blk. A. Fayemi Layout, Modomo Estate, Ajebamidele Area, Ile-Ife.
9. POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O. Box 1439, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
10. PHONE NUMBERS: 08035625892, 08034509080
AJADI, Olugbenga TimothyLecturer II
1. NAME: AJADI, Olugbenga Timothy (Ph.D)
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) 1987
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE) 1990
3. NCE Business Education (Office Management Major) 1990
4. B. Sc. (Ed) Business Admin. (2nd Lower Division) 1998
5. M. Ed Educational Management (Ph. D Grade) 2002
6. Ph.D Educational Management (Educational Planning and Policy) 2012
1. Adewale, O. A., Ajadi, T. O. and Inegbedion, J (2011). Perceptions of Learners on Electronic Examination in Open and Distance Learning Institutions: A Case Study of National Open University of Nigeria. US-China Education Review. Vol. 1, No. 5.pp639- 644.
2. Ajadi, T. O. and Awe, B. (2011). Issues and Challenges of Quality Assurance in Open and Distance Learning Institutions in Nigeria. African Journal of Educational Management. Vol. 14, No. 2,pp.15-29.
3. Salawu, I. O. and Ajadi, T. O. (2011). Prospects and Challenges of e-learning in Nigeria. African Journal of Educational Management. Vol. 14, No. 1,pp57-69.
4. Ajadi, T.O. (2010). Effectiveness of four instructional delivery modes on distance learners’ academic performance in selected universities in southwest Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Educational Administration and Planning. Vol.10, No.3, pp.63-80
5. Awe, B. and Ajadi, T. O. (2010). Academic Staff perception of Quality Assurance Measures in Nigerian Public Universities. Journal of the Nigerian Academy of Education (JONAD). Vol.6, No1. pp161-172
6. Ajadi, T.O (2010). The Gender Pattern of Learners’ Enrolment into Distance Education as Constraint to Development of Distance Education in Nigeria. A Case of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). Journal of Educational Media and Technology (JEMT). Vol.14. No. 1.pp128-133
7. Ajadi, T.O (2010): “Private Universities in Nigeria – The Challenges Ahead”. American Journal of Scientific Research. Issue, 7.pp15-24
8. Ajadi, T.O. (2010): Prospects and challenges of Open University in Nigeria. Journal of Sociology and Education in Africa (Josea). Vol. 9, No.1.pp99-116
9. Ajadi, T.O. (2009). Correlation between Performance and Quality of Academic Staff in National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). African Journal of Education Research (AJER) Vol.13, Nos. 1 & 2, pp38-46
10. Salawu, I.O, Adeoye, F.A, Ajadi, T.O and Adakole Ikpe (2008). Relevance of Communication and Information Technology (CIT) to Open and Distance Education in Nigeria. Indian Journal of Open Learning. Vol.18, No.1, pp3-16
11. Ajadi,T.O, Salawu, I.O and Adeoye, F.A (2008). E-learning and distance education in Nigeria. Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology (TOJET). Vol.7, issue4, article 7
12. Adeoye, F.A and Ajadi, T.O (2006). Prospects and problems of ICT in Nigeria. Journal of e-learning (JOEL). Vol.1, No 10, pp1-13
(c) Chapters in Books
13. Ajadi, T. O. (2011). Education Leaders Duties for Teachers Training Programme (TTP) in the 21st Century in Nigeria. Rebranding Nigerian Educational System. Festschrift for Professor G.A.Badmus: School of Education. Edited by Kola Adeyemi and Bolupe Awe. National Open University of Nigeria.
14. Adewale O.A., Ajadi, T.O. and Inegbedon, J.O. (2010). An evaluation of the Student Support Services in the Study Centres of the National Open University of Nigeria. Global Perspectives in Open and Distance Learning. Book in Honour of Professor Olugbemiro Jegede: Edited by: P.A. Ifeanyi and F.K. Olakulehin. National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
15. Salawu, I .O, Adeoye, F.A and Ajadi, T.O (2009). Paradigm Shift and Challenges of the 21st Century in Open and Distance Education (ODE) in Nigeria. Developing a Healthy Mind and Healthy Body. Book of Readings in Honour of Dr Olu Ayodabo: Edited by: A.O.K Noah, J.O. Adeogun, S.O Banjoko, F.O. Okebukola, N.C Nwaboku, and A.O.Abari. . Faculty of Education, Lagos State University, Ojo.
16. Ajadi, T.O (2008). Principles of Educational Management and Supervision EDU412 (2CU). National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
17. Abu, J. O and Ajadi, T.O (2008): Application of Management Information Systems in Education, EDA742 (2CU). National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
18. Adedeji, S.O and Ajadi, T. O (2008): Principles of Institutional Administration in Nigeria, EDA751 (2CU). National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
19. Adu, E.O and Ajadi, T.O (2007): Economics Method, EDU226 (2CU). National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)